Wanna learn more about climate change communication? Check out these four great resources.
1) The Yale Project on Climate Change Communication is the leading source for climate change communication research, offering dozens of articles, reports and videos on climate change communication. See more here.
2) The Psychology of Climate Change Communication comes from Columbia's Center for Research on Environmental Decisions. This guide offers an overview of how Americans think about climate change. Check it out.
3) Connecting on Climate: A Guide to Effective Climate Change Communication from Columbia's Center for Research on Environmental Decisions provides easy-to-follow advice on communicating more clearly and persuasively about climate change. Read it here.
4) Communicating on Climate: 13 Steps and Guiding Principles from ecoAmerica offers clear directions on how to apply to the research and even includes and model appeal. Learn more here.
5) In Don't Even Think About It: Why We Are Wired to Ignore Climate Change George Marshall explains why humans struggle to grapple with climate change. The author fills his book with colorful stories and interviews. Read a summary here.